Emergency Shower – Eyewash Combo Plumbed First Aid Station
The emergency shower – eyewash combo is a plumbed first aid station that combines a full body shower unit with an eye/face wash fountain. Shower head is operated by a pull rod, the eyewash by a push flag. This unit meets ANSI Z358.1 standard for emergency eyewash and shower equipment. Foot pedal operation is also optionally available.
Emergency Shower – Eyewash Combo Specifications
– 10 5/8″ ABS plastic shower head.
– SS eyewash receptor with twin Soft-Flo.
– Pipe/Fitting 1 1/4″ sch. 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel with a green corrosion-resistant epoxy coating.
– Supply and waste is 1 1/4″ IPS.
– Dimensions: 68 1/2″ t x 30 1/2″ (widest point).
– Shipping Weight: 51 lbs.