Small Swim Teaching Platform
The small swim teaching platform is a standing deck designed for teaching swim lessons in deeper water, creating a raised, sturdy, non-slip surface to make learning a safe and enjoyable experience. Railings are a safe and clear distinction between teaching areas and can be connected to create larger platforms. The legs of the small swim teaching platform can be field cut to accommodate varying swimming pool depths.
Small Swim Teaching Platform Specifications
– Constructed of uniquely molded fiberglass.
– Built to withstand chlorine and sun damage.
– Comes with wheels for storage. Light enough to be moved by one person.
– Assembly and a dimensional chart comes with each unit.< br/> – Dimensions: 43.3″ w x 47.25″ l
– Height (floor to Top of Handrail): 71″
– Shipping Weight: 52 lbs. (Motor Freight)