Chemical Feed Pump Vapor Shield
The Vapor Shield allows chemical feed pumps to draw down drums and carboys of muriatic acid without a vacuum lock, while at the same time preventing all organic acid fumes and vapors from escaping and damaging equipment in the mechanical room. It is simple to install.
Chemical Feed Pump Vapor Shield Specifications
– Made of schedule 80 PVC with viton seals and diaphragm.
– Fits both plug and cap style drum caps.
– 3/4″ knock-out fitting on 5 to 52 gallon acid shipping containers.
– Weighted foot valve with debris screen.
– 15′ of tubing in either 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″ O.D. sizing.