Watercannon Aeration System 3.0 – 50 foot cord
Watercannon Aeration Systems use the natural process of aeration found in ocean waves, river rapids and waterfalls to cool swimming pool water. Used consistently at night, the Watercannon will significantly reduce the pool water temperature an average of 10 to 12 degrees.
Watercannon Aeration System 3.0 – 50 foot cord Specifications
– Produces a flow rate up to 160 gallons per minute.
– (1) Flexible intake assembly with (3) hyfro-flow safety fitting covers.
– (1) Sprayer arm assembly with (2) adjustable brass/chrome elbows.
– (2) Adjustable brass/chrome sprayer nozzles.
– (1) Stainless steel cart with pneumatic tires.
– (1) Sunbrella cover.
– (1) Electrical safety cord with GFCI, twist-lock watertight connections.