Zoll AED Plus
A picture is worth a thousand words! The Zoll AED Plus is an easy to use automated external defibrillator that features an easy to place one-piece, chest-sized, pre-connected dual-electrodes and a graphical interface that combines pictures with text displays and voice prompts to help rescuers every step of the way. Lights on the pictures draw the rescuer’s attention to actions in the proper sequence, and that shocks, if required, are delivered rapidly.
Zoll AED Plus Specifications
– CPR-D•padz™ one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes are easy and quickly placed.
– CPR-D•padz™ last five years – the longest shelf life of any electrodes sold today.
– Real CPR Help instantly converts compression data from the CPR-D•padz™
– Adaptive metronome displays CPR compression depth and assists rescuer with proper rate and depth with voice prompts of “Push Harder” or “Good Compressions”
– Uses inexpensive consumer lithium batteries that last 5 years on stand-by.
– Must ship ground.
Sale Price: $1,605.80
Regular Price: $1,651.13. Special flat rate web shipping is not available on sale items. All prices are F.O.B. Origin (freight is additional).