How We Ship
Through our large volume shipping and central location we can offer our customers reduced freight costs and fast turnaround on orders. In fact, most of our customers receive their UPS shipment within 2 days of ordering.
We offer the following shipping options:
- UPS Ground – (See Delivery Map Below)
- UPS 3-Days Select – Guaranteed 3 Day Delivery
- UPS 2nd Day Air – Guaranteed 2 Day Delivery
- UPS Next Day Air – Guaranteed Overnight by End of Day (To Most Areas)
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. – Guaranteed Overnight by 8:30 a.m. (To Most Areas)
- UPS International
- CEVA Logistics
- Commercial Motor Freight (YRC, R & L Carriers, Averitt Express)
- United States Postal Service
Weight and Size Information for UPS Shipments
- Maximum Weight: 150 lb.
- Maximum Package: 165″ length and girth combined with a maximum length of 108″
- Minimum charge for package measuring 84″ – 107″ in length and girth combined will be equal to the charge for 30 lb. packages
- Minimum charge for package measuring 108″ – 165″ in length and girth combined will be equal to the charge for 70 lb. packages
- If the dimensional weight of a package measuring over 1 cubic foot exceeds the actual weight, the dimensional weight will be used to determine the package charge.
- Haz-Mat shipments require special arrangements and charges.