Structural Armor Composite Inground Pool Kits – Stocking Distributor for Over 40 years!
Structural Armor Composite Inground Pool Kits – Finest Quality and Value
Structural Armor inground pool kits offer the finest quality at affordable prices and are available through Recreonics only. Each pool kit is designed to work as an integrated system, making installation fast and easy. In addition, composite inground pool kits are durable with each panel a self-supporting, modular keystone using the same engineering principals as arches, bridges and tunnels. Each sturdy, rigid wall panel lends strength to neighboring panels, resulting in a strong structural system that is unique in this industry.
Extensive Technical Inground Pool Kits Expertise
Recreonics offers the most complete technical support available with over 40 years experience and thousands of inground pool kit placements.
Composite Inground Pool Panels Have A “Lifetime Warranty”
All composite inground pool kits offer precision engineered and quality manufactured pool wall panels and braces that are backed by a lifetime warranty. In addition, vinyl liners are backed by a 3-year full/15-year pro-rata warranty. Simply put, composite inground pool kits are the best pool kits available.
Each Composite Inground Pool Kit Includes:
- Composite Walls:Interlocking panels, totally non-corrosive, turnbuckle brace,stainless steel bolts and nuts, plus lifetime transferable warranty.
- Pool Coping: Aluminum and encapsulated coping used to provide precise alignment. Powder coated. Available in bullnose and cantilever.
- Pool Liner: 15 year warranty, dozens of patterns to choose from. Made from the finest virgin vinyl.
- Hayward Pool Equipment: Hayward 1½ hp pump and 24″ sand filter (custom equipment choices available); (1) widemouth skimmer, (2) main drains, (3) inlet fittings, and all cosmetic cover plates.
- Light: Hayward 500 watt/120 volt, one color with niche (fiberoptic and color LED available upon request)
- Chlorinator: Hayward automatic in-line with union pak.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on pool panels.
- Walk-In Pool Step: Choose from 8′ radius or straight, fiberglas sit-step with seats.
- Rail Goods: S. R. Smith stainless steel ladder and stainless steel handrail with hardware.
- Maintenance Kit: Vacuum head, 16′ pole, 35′ vacuum hose, test kit, leaf skimmer, leaf rake, thermometer, brush and vacuum plate.
- Installation manual, dig specs and brochures provided.
Composite Inground Pool Kit Online Specification Guide:
Pool Shape and Size Options for Your Inground Pool Kit
Inground swimming pools kits come in a variety of shapes and sizes, from free-form shapes to lap pools, so you can build the pool of your dreams. Important considerations include available installation space and budget. Call Laurie Elliott at (800) 888-0754 to assist you in making your dreams come true.
Bracing and Wall Systems
The strength of composite inground pool kit retaining wall system comes from its highly engineered reinforced composite construction. The continuous fiber fused within the composite have a greater tensile strength than steel and are 100% non-corrosive.
Composite Pool Wall Structural Features for Your Inground Pool Kit
- Turnbuckle and Stake-Lok bracing assures positive leveling, locking and alignment. This larger brace also provides rebar accessibility.
- Alignment coping encapsulates the entire top surface of the pool kit’s wall panels, providing precise alignment.
- Wall panels are constructed structural thermoplastic and molded to exacting specifications based on thorough engineering and research. Each straight and radius panel has uniform rigidity, flatness and strength derived from the strategic placement of ribs. These inground pool kit panels are the most resistant to all types of underground deteriorating elements including heat and cold, yet they are surprisingly light weight for easy installation.
- Inground pool kit wall panels include designated cutouts for skimmers and lights to assist with installation.
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts are provided – no nylon.
Vinyl Liner Styles for Your Inground Pool Kit
Vinyl liners are formulated with fade-resistant inks and a built-in fungicide and are designed to last through years of sun, water, chemicals, ultra-violet light, temperature extremes and everyday wear. They are backed by a 3-year full/25-year limited warranty. Additional styles are available.
Step Styles for Your Inground Pool Kit
Composite inground swimming pool kits feature vacuum fiberglass steps that are designed to be structurally strong the entire length and width of each step. All step styles have a non-skid surface to help assure safety. There is a walk-in pool step to add beauty and durable service to any inground pool kit shape or size you choose.